Slow-Cooker Turkey BBQ
3 lb. boneless, skinless turkey breast fillets
2 green bell peppers
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 tsp pepper
1/4 cup chopped onion
18 oz of your favorite thick barbecue sauce
- The night before, sprinkle the salt and pepper on the turkey fillets.
- Bake in a 350F-degree oven for an hour.
- Allow the turkey breasts to cool. Shred and place in an airtight container till tomorrow.
- The next day, chop the green bell peppers and onion into a small dice.
- In a 5 quart slow-cooker, add the peppers, onions, celery salt and the bbq sauce. Stir to combine.
- Set the slow-cooker to low. Stir in the shredded turkey and allow to cook for 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve on fresh rolls.
Serve with your favorite coleslaw and fresh veggies!