When the weather gets warm, let your slow cooker save the day with this super easy and tasty Jamaican Jerk Pulled Pork. See the end of the recipe for side dish suggestions!
Jamaican Jerk Pulled Pork Ingredients
- Spray a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. You could also use a slow cooker liner.
- Trim some of the fat from the pork shoulder.
- Rub jerk seasoning all over the pork shoulder.
- In the slow cooker, add in the apple cider vinegar and onions.
- Place the pork shoulder on top of the onions.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours.
- Using 2 forks, shred the pork shoulder – right there in the slow cooker.
- Mix the juices and the shredded pork until well-combined.
Scoop onto Hawaiian rolls, brioche buns, or even hamburger buns.
Can be topped with creamy coleslaw, diced mango, Blueberry salsa, or sweet pickles.
If you prefer a saucier pulled pork, you can add in a bit of my Rootbeer BBQ sauce!
- Potato Salad
- Fresh Garden Salad w/ Peach Vinaigrette