This 7-Up™ Lemon Cheesecake with Strawberry Glaze is a quick-to-prepare no-bake cheesecake that is going to WOW your family! I’ve made this for office functions in the past, and it was a crowd-pleaser!
2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
½ Cup Butter; melted
1 pkg Unflavored gelatin
1 ½ Cup 7-up™; divided
1 sm Lemon pudding & pie filling, not instant
6 Tbsp. Sugar
2 Eggs; beaten
¾ cup Water
11 oz Cream cheese; softened
½ Cup Strawberry jelly; melted
Whole fresh strawberries
- Combine well the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.
- Press onto bottom and partway up sides of buttered 9″ springform pan; chill.
- Soften unflavored gelatin in 1/4 cup 7-up™ for 4 minutes.
- In a saucepan combine pie filling, sugar, beaten eggs, and water. Blend well.
- Add 1-1/4 cup 7-up™ and bring just to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- Stir in softened gelatin; cool 3 minutes.
- Add ½ Cup of this warm mixture to softened cream cheese; stir until combined.
- Mix together with remaining 7-up™ mixture and stir until well blended.
- Turn into chilled crust and chill for at least 8 hours.
- Remove from pan and add topping.
- Brush top of chilled cheesecake with melted jelly.
- Arrange strawberries upright on the cake and spoon any remaining melted jelly over them.
I really hope you like this easy cheesecake!